Saturday, April 9, 2011

Easter Goodness!!!


Take a peak at this super sweet little "Happy Spring" Easter banner that I designed and made!!! This was a fun little project that where I created egg shaped spring colored polka-dots, bunny backsides (note the puffy little tail), spring stripes and a "Happy Spring" egg for the center of the banner. Want one for yourself? This is what you do:

1. Go to my SCRIBD site and download the Happy Spring Banner



2. Print on heavy bright white card stock from your home computer (for best color, make sure you place color print setting on "best"
3. Cut out oval eggs
4. Take single hole punch and punch 2 holes at the top of each egg
5. String eggs on ribbon or string - in any pattern that you would like. I used pink and white grosgrain ribbon to string mine, a nice compliment to the pink on the eggs
6. To add some fun I took ribbon in turquoise, pink, yellow and lavender and tied it to the pink ribbon that I strung the eggs on. 
7. Hung the banner on my entry mirror, attaching the ribbon to the back of the mirror with painters tape (this is what I had lying around and it worked perfectly)! 

This was a fun and easy little project to create and it was pretty inexpensive...which I like too! Would love to see what you come up with if you try out this little tutorial. 


Happy Spring!!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment