Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm doing it!!!

I received an email from a fellow crafter today who encouraged me to do the 365 project based on my post a few nights ago... and I have to admit...a little bit of encouragment goes a long way!!! So here we go!!! I plan to share with you my "Week in Review" every Friday in 2011...a sneak of each day of the week and a glimpse into me and the craziness that is my life!  


I took this photo on New Years Eve 2010 (note the party hat). It is a photo taken of my goals for 2011. They are things that I want to remember every day and achieve throughout the year. I have it on the fire place mantel right now, but know that I will change it with the seasons...as long as it is in a spot that I can see everyday and glimpse at. 

I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season and are ready for the new year! I hope to post some pics of some new hair accessories that I am really excited about coming up on Wendsday...Til' then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment