Friday, January 14, 2011

365 Project...week 2

It has been ONE CRAZY WEEK and I am only a day late in my 365 project post!!! I ended up working more that I should have this week at the design firm and was extremely exhausted most of the week; I am just not used to that pace the way I used to be! But I am happy to say that I was able to take a photo of each day this week except for Thursday :(...a little bummed that I did not get one for each day,  but so glad that I was able to document what I could. For the coming weeks photos I hope to work on my composition and lighting in my photos...make them artsier...we will see what happens!!!

 Homemade wheat break made by my handsome husband
 
 Saturday night painting project with my little girl

 Playing with the kiddos with an iPhone app...so addicting

 My sweet little girls idea of eating a whole apple! 

 Oranges in my parents front yard

My first attempt at making baby good for my little man...we will see if he likes it!!!

I hope that you all have an amazing weekend and I will be back next week with another week of 365 photos as well as some new hair accessories...so exciting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment