Saturday, January 22, 2011

365 project...week 3!!!

Such a fun week!!! Sun finally came out, veggies growing in the garden and books on order!!! Take a peak!!!

 I know...Valentine's Day is not for another month but I could not help putting up some LOVE...

 Bricks and moss....our fireplace exterior

 The little lady sliding in the sun

 Lettuce, lettuce, lettuce

 Remember these....Scholastic book orders!!! 

 Winter pomegranate tree

 Morning coffee...yummy! 

Playing cars on Thursday night...love that little neck on my little man!


Had a little bit more time to play with exposures this week  thanks to my wonderful hubby showing me how to work the manual exposure on our camera a little bit more!!!
Have a fabulous weekend and I will be back to share another week....next weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment