Sunday, September 19, 2010

New printable party decor now at Karis Kisses...and FREE PRINTABLES!!!

Since planning my daughters birthday party last year (you can get a glimpse of the decor over at my blog Design on a shoestring budget), I have been inspired to create exciting and unique party designs for important events in my families life...birthdays, holidays and sometimes...just because!!!

So in honor of my family and all of their inspiration, I will now be carrying printable party packages at Karis Kisses!!! From the invitations to favor tags, cupcake toppers and banners, you will be able to shop for everything in one spot and download it to your computer, print it out and use it however you would like for an upcoming event!

My first holiday collection is the Happy Halloween Collection, which includes a Trick or Treat Banner, cupcake toppers, water bottle wraps, candy table labels and favor tags, which you can purchase as a set of printables or purchase them individually.

Take a peak and let me know what you think....


cupcake toppers, banner, candy labels

Invitation, cupcake toppers, banner

gift tag labels

Now...are you ready for the free printables???

From now until October 30th you can get the following accent toppers FREE...

All you have to do is one of the following (please include your email address in your comment so we can send you the free printable!):

1) Become a FAN of Karis Kisses on Facebook and leave a comment here on our blog letting us know that you did
2) Become a FAN of 3 Little Birds Boutique on Facebook, then leave a comment
here on our blog telling us that you did. 



3) Become a follower on Karis Kisses blog and leave a comment 
here telling us that you did.  
If you are already a follower, just tell us on our blog that you are.

4)  Become a follower on 3 Little Birds Boutique blog and leave a comment
here telling us that you did.  
If you are already a follower, just tell us on our blog that you are.


5) Become a follower of our newest blog, Design on a Shoestring Budget
and leave a comment here on the Karis Kisses blog telling us that you did.


6) Go to either Karis Kisses or 3 Little Birds Boutique shop and come back here
and leave a comment letting us know which piece is your favorite.


PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL AFTER YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN SENT YOU YOUR FREE PRINTABLES!!! 

Be sure to check back VERY soon as I will be a part of a wonderful giveaway with 3 Little Birds Boutique. We will be giving away over $100.00 worth of treats for the Halloween season!!!  

10 comments:

  1. Hello :) I became a follower of 3 Little Birds Botique :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi!!! Let me know what your email address is and I will email you the FREE PRINTABLE!!! ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now follow Karis Kisses' blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now a fan of 3 Little Birds Boutique on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a now a fan Karis Kisses on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I now follow 3 Little Birds Boutique' blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I now follow Design on a Shoestring Budget's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, visited Karis Kisses site I have to say that all your stuff are beautiful, put if I have to pick one I would say White Dahlia Flower Clip is the one I like of many.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm following you with GFC! Thanks for the printables!
    justaduck at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Denise!!! Please post your email address and I will send you your free printables!!!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete