Monday, August 16, 2010

My fabulous birthday treat from 3 Little Birds Boutique

This weekend I received a wonderful email from my friend Kristen over at 3 Little Birds Boutique. It was a note letting me know that my birthday present was on it's way! I was so excited because she had told me in an earlier email that it would be one of her BEAUTIFUL hand stamped jewelry creations; and then she attached a link that made me smile...because it celebrates my two little ones, Karis and Tyler.


Kristen has created beautiful pieces of jewelery; including necklaces, earring, paper products and her upcoming children's line...take a peak at her website and be sure to become a follower of her blog where she talks about crafting, her Etsy obsession and motherhood!

2 comments:

  1. I loooove it!!! Thanks a million! I can't wait for it to arrive! I love how both of your blogs link, they both look awesome!
    xoxo,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete