Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Beautiful

Today I am featuring a beautiful little dress from Christina over at 2 Little Hooligans. The dress is so AMAZING...I want it for my daughter!!! The fabric has a great summery feel to it, abstract floral, polka dots and fun summer colors of pink, green, orange and a little chocolate brown. I think that Christina did an amazing job on this outfit.  If you check out her etsy store you can also see some of her other amazing creations including bibs and blankets. She also has a great blog with great crafty tutorials, my favorite so far is flower arrangement tutorial, check it out.



Next step...making a hair bow that will go with this adorable little dress...check back soon!

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS dress!!!! Love all your clips and bows....super cute!!! I have two girlies to dresss :) Let me know if you are interested in doing a giveaway on my blog :) I'm inviting other etsy sellers as well :)

    ReplyDelete